Friday, December 18, 2009

Whats the best aromatherapy essential oil to use for handmade soap?

I was planning on making a small batch. Wondering what other soapers have liked in the way of aromatherapy essential oils (as oppossed to perfume fragrance) oil.





I know a lot of them aren't suitable for handmade soap because of the termperature or expense. I was thinking of orange, patchouli or cedar.





Any suggestions?





Thanks all - be well


TinkWhats the best aromatherapy essential oil to use for handmade soap?
Lavender or sage. Love the orange thought also.Whats the best aromatherapy essential oil to use for handmade soap?
Aromatherapy is 100% perfume, and anyone who says otherwise is either uninformed, wilfully ignorant, or a lying scammer.





The best perfume for a soap is none. Personally, I want my Chanel No. 5 to smell like Chanel No. 5, not Chanel No. 5 with a whiff of the cheap nasty perfume in the soap I used ten minutes ago.
Coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment