Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i get the oil from the shampoo out of my puppy's fur?

I used this shampoo but it sucked and it is oily and now my puppy's fur is saturated in oil but i washed everything out of it. The water ran clear and i felt nothing in it when i bathed him. Please help me!!How do i get the oil from the shampoo out of my puppy's fur?
Try washing him in Dawn detergent. It will help without hurting his coat, just be careful of the eyes. This also helps rid him of fleas (for future reference). But don't use it too often as it can dry his skin out.How do i get the oil from the shampoo out of my puppy's fur?
I wonder if you just need to rinse him again. It sounds odd that a shampoo would have that much oil in it. I don't think you should use dawn dish washing liquid, I think that would make things worse. I would rinse the puppy for a good ten or twenty minutes and make sure you rinse it good.
Try baking soda mixed with a little shampoo. Make it like a thick paste. Cover your dog's coat in it, let it sit 5 minutes, and rinse really well. Then wash your dog as normal and again rinse really well. This removes unwanted oil from there coat.
try dish soap, it works as a clarifying shampoo and they are generally very gentle.. Sunlight brand works the best
  • skin care products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment