Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What the best make of oil to use for my car??

I have a honda civic type R 52 plate, it does use a lot of oil, but then again all type R's do as they have a high rev engine.What the best make of oil to use for my car??
i would use full synthetic oil such as mobil 1, penzoil platnium, or any other top brand oil. since you are running with a high rev engine full synthetic oil is stronger and doenst break down as easily as regular oil under more extreme conditions. it will also make your engine better on gas and burn cleaner, and last longer.What the best make of oil to use for my car??
Castrol GTX, use the regular or synthetic blend, and 5 w or 10 w depending on what your car calls for, but its the best oil i know of
use synthetic oil
I've heard that synthetic oil eats away at the metal. I don't know if that's true, but that's what I've heard. But my favorite brands of oil are Castrol, Pennzoil, and Kendall for my Tacoma. Good luck.
Mobil One Synthetic is one of the best you can get. There are some other high end more expensive synthetic oils but they are harder to find. I would stick with the Mobil One
used oil, why spend money on synthetic if it will leak out
My dad tells me it's Mobil 1 synthetic oil. You try it out.
  • skin care products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment