Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I use leather glove oil on my dogs ears when they are glued down, will it help them to stay down?

I have herd that the oil will soften the ear, and allow you to reset the ears. Has anyone tried this and did it work?If I use leather glove oil on my dogs ears when they are glued down, will it help them to stay down?
No. The cartilage props up a dog's ears and is unaffected by oil.





You probably have a pit bull or similar and want its ears to lay back and look tough. I encourage you not to alter the dogs ears, nor crop it's tail. These practices are becoming less acceptable in show circuits. For example, cropping a Dobie's ears and tail are now outlawed in Germany, the origin of the dog and the practice.If I use leather glove oil on my dogs ears when they are glued down, will it help them to stay down?
what breed are you talking about
No! Once the cartlidge has set in the dogs ears then that's it! No amount of oil will soften the set cartlidge especially leather oil. It will most like just make your dogs skin break out in a rash!
I would just leave the dog's ears alone.....definitely don't want to start messing with them......god made them that way--they are perfect!
No, in fact leather oil may actually cause an allergic reaction or even worse and infection. Never glue your dogs ears either. I don't understand why you would want to anyways.
ur a freak, why would u want ur dogs ears 2 stay down? get a beagle then SMART ONE!
i dont understand ur kestion??? y would u want ur dogs ears to stay down??? wat kind of dog is it??

No comments:

Post a Comment