Friday, December 18, 2009

How long to leave olive oil in hair?

I'm thinking I might try the olive oil for your hair trick so soften it and make is a little more shinier and silkier. How long do you leave it in your hair? Wet or dry hair? Do you shampoo after? Thanks to everyone!How long to leave olive oil in hair?
typically for an hour. you put it on dry hair and then wash it off. if your hair is very damaged you could try leaving it on over night and washing it off in the morning!How long to leave olive oil in hair?
Sometimes i do that and it works awesome. What i do is i get my hair wet but just a little bit by splashing water around my head and then brushing it out. After that i just massage olive oil in my hair and then leave it in for about twenty minutes or so. When it is in your hair take a wide tooth comb pick or a hair brush and comb out your hair.Then i take a shower and wash it out really good. Otherwise it will make your hair greasy. E-mail me if you have any more question. Hope that this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment