Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of oil stains in driveway?

I have a rental property and the driveway looked nice, but last time I was there I noticed a big puddle of fresh oil in the driveway.





What is the best way to remove the oil and restore the clean look to the driveway? ( I just hate the look of those big, black oil stains in driveways!)How to get rid of oil stains in driveway?
when I worked in the garage...we would put some cleaning solvent on the stain and then use floor dry (kitty litter is the same thing) and scrub it with a broom...on concrete this works well and is inexpensive as well. Cleaning solvent first then the floor dry to pick up the solvent and oil. You can get a small can of cleaning solvent at your auto parts store.





Hope this works for you.How to get rid of oil stains in driveway?
im thinking bleach but im not sure???
Simple Green- it make take a few rinsings but it's alot safer then bleach
I heard if you soak it with Coca-Cola it should come off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment