Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I remove excess oil from my hair using baby powder?

I know you can use it for oily hair, but I don't know how. thanx!How do I remove excess oil from my hair using baby powder?
Use a tight toothed comb to comb the baby powder in your hair. DO NOT use too much or you'll look like an old lady. Just a few taps of baby powder %26amp; comb it through until you are satisfied.How do I remove excess oil from my hair using baby powder?
Baby powder, or corn starch, is a really quick fix for greasy roots. You just need to rub a small amount in to your roots, and it absorbs the grease. You don't wash it out - this is just a quick fix - but you should remember to shake out the excess powder.
you just pat baby powder onto your scalp where it is especially oily. make sure you don't use to powder because it will we hard to get it out. the powder obsorbs aby excess oil and grease that is in your hair.





p.s. you could always take a shower
yeah u can... when i was at my hair stylist the other day.. she had baby powder there and I asked her what was it for.. and she said if you have really greasy hair apply it to the TOP of your hair and let it soak in. she said it WORKS.. :)
not heard of this before....





But I imagine its like a few other methods of powder in the hair....





You dust the hair with the powder


then brush the powder through well





let us know if this works!...


sounds good...and bet it smells good too....
pat it in to the roots and then brush your down to the tip. it works okay but its better to use a dry shampoo.
put a bit in your hands and rub it into your roots until its not white.
put a little on your brush and brush it thru!

No comments:

Post a Comment