Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I get an oil stain out of winter coat?

I have an expensive Columbia Jacket/Coat and I got motor oil on the sleeves. What can I try that might get it off?





Thank you!How can I get an oil stain out of winter coat?
Any grease cutting cleanser might work. I usually use ammonia for that sort of thing. You could try to remove it by 'sponging it off' using a damp terry cloth towel and whatever cleanser you choose. If heavily stained, repeat this step several times. The dry cleaners can probably remove the stain entirely if you can't.How can I get an oil stain out of winter coat?
Pour a decent amount of powder on it. The powder will suck the grease off. Leave like that for maybe 20 minutes. The more time, the better.





Hope it works for you :)
I wouldn't try anything on it - take it to a Dry Cleaner MAYBE they can get most of it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment